Production Traveler iPad Utility
- A flexible, iPad-friendly app to guide line assembly, QC, inspection forms, access to wire lists & diagrams, and much more!
- Take and store pictures of any stage, using your built-in iPad camera (iPads and hardware not included)
- Set up and perform manufacturing or other procedures from the Production Traveler screen
- Access references, report parts shortages, and record Quality Assurance information
Production Traveler Procedures
- Production Traveler Devices (aka “Units”) are related to Product Families, or “Item Types”
- Set up unlimited procedures, steps, media, instructions, and input fields in the Item Type record
- From the Production Traveler, select the procedures to follow the steps and access reference material… even videos!
- Input QA or testing data into the Device record from the Production Traveler steps
Production Traveler References
- Access documents or other references stored with the parent Item Type record
- Take up to 24 photos with the iPad, and store them as a related file outside of the database to avoid file size bloat
- View a floor map or other PDF to help locate parts, tools, or other resources
Traveler Quality Assurance Checklists - iPad
- Create an unlimited number of Forms or Checklists from the parent Item Type record
- Customize the Forms with your own questions and input fields
- Access these Forms from the production Traveler, and use them to record Quality Assurance or other data
- Completed Forms may be made available to customers via the Orders website
Online Customer Portal for Order Status
- An optional, branded website where your customers can view the status of orders in production or shipped
- Syncs with ProSTART MFG data to provide current status, documents, tracking numbers, and more!
- Tracking numbers link dynamically to major carrier websites to provide visibility into the whereabouts of shipments, and estimated delivery times
- Satisfied customers’ need to know, and reduces calls about “where’s my order”?