- Calculate margins and make revisions that are all related to each quote
- Create full-featured Projects from Estimates in one click!
- Shows scheduled events, email, contacts, or whatever you need!
- Track opportunities for increased sales
- Manage a variety of customers, contacts, consultants, third-party reps, commission sales staff
- Integration with Outlook and email servers, custom email notifications, and more!
- Many automated features to quickly and accurately convert a Quote to a Sales Order
- Sales Orders may be released to production after defined events or requirements
- Shows all units in production by week, the stage they are in, and other key information
- Designate expedited or custom orders, and they highlight on the dashboard
- Intelligent reports and utilities to fully or semi-automate processes that typically delay production
- Every unit you build has its own record, serial number, and provenance in the database for ease of tracking, managing warranties, etc.
- “Units” (i.e. the things you build) can be one-offs, customized from templates, or standard, repeated builds
- Bill of Materials and revision management, specific to your types of units
- Parts Cost, Labor, and Estimated Cost built in
- A flexible, iPad-friendly app to guide line assembly, QC, inspection forms, access to wire lists & diagrams, and much more!
- Take and store pictures of any stage, using your built-in iPad camera (iPads and hardware not included)
- Tells you when to expect key parts in relation to expected delivery dates
- Use this to create POs based on sales, item types, and inventory levels
- Intelligent Purchase Orders that can be scheduled, lead times tracked, and tracking info monitored
- Customize the forms and processes you employ, and track them by Device
- A branded website where your vendors can obtain POs and update your database on the status
- Rapid, organized access to orders ready to ship, in progress, and shipped
- An iPad-friendly Shipping tool to inspect and fill out a Shipping Checklist, obtain carrier signature, enter tracking information, notify customers, etc.
- Will Call, Drop-shipments, and coordination of external deliverables (e.g. batteries)
- Linked with POs, inventory, and even quality control if needed
- Order Tracking web app (customizable for your own website) for customers or reps to track the stages of their orders
- Tracks usage, inventory levels, costing, ordering, receiving… and much more!
- Barcode scanning
- Costing by FIFO, LIFO, or averaged
- Receiving, RMAs, and returns
- Kits, bundles, Bill of Materials
- Optional integration with your point-of-sale website, or let us design one for you!
- Intelligent tracking of inventory levels based on UOM procurement and allocation
- Assign different levels of pricing and commissions to be used for different customers
- Special order processing for the parts or sub-components you build on-site
- Organize items, forms, documents, and other resources by Product Line
- See which vendors offer the best prices based on your system’s data
Invoicing and Bookkeeping
- Invoicing Module that is independent of, or integrated with, your sales and production
- Quickly find and process orders to be invoiced by projects, tickets, customers, or date
- Set up recurring invoices at set intervals and prices
- Sync with QuickBooks in a variety of ways
- Sell and manage standard warranties, extended warranties, and related service… and know in advance when they expire!
- Cost of Goods Sold, Sales, Profit Margins, Retained Earnings, and much more!
Customer Service and Support
- Field Service Tickets and service quotes, orders, shipping, documents, and photos
- Mobile-friendly iPad App with robust interface so you control the content
- View the orders and products of any client
- Contextual document management system – view, print, or email any type of file!
- Optional Online Service Ticketing and request system for your customers
- Authorize and manage returns, credits, return to stock, and more!
Administrative and Other Functions
- User login by department, access privileges, and options to go anywhere in the solution, see scheduled tasks, etc.
- Customize who sees or has access to different parts of the program
- Cost and price your entire library of products, and the parts you use to build them
- Many standard reports included, plus we can quickly create valuable custom reports for your unique business
- Rename or suppress modules, replace graphics, make ProSTART MFG your own!
- If needed, integrate production processes with ProSTART MFG’s calendar, estimates, projects, scheduled tasks, opportunities, and more!